“TALENT HAS NO BOUNDARIES”
OCTOBER 28, 2010
8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Hubert H. Humphrey Building
200 Independence Ave. SW
Washington, DC 20201
In line with President Obama’s Executive Order requiring all federal agencies to increase the representation of persons with non-targeted and targeted disabilities, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) will host its second “Career Day” for people and veterans with targeted disabilities.
HHS invites you to participate in a day interacting with representatives from HHS, other federal agencies, and workshops presented by the U.S. Department of Personnel Management (OPM) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Department of Health and Human Services – Operating Divisions
- HHS Partners and Stakeholders
- Other Federal Government Agencies
Featured Training & Activities
- Disability Cultural Awareness
- How to Find a Federal Job Using Schedule A and Veteran Hiring Authorities
- How to Prepare a Federal Resume
- Roles and Responsibilities of Selective Placement Coordinators
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Computer/Electronic Accommodations Program (CAP)
- Agency Informational Exhibits
Registration Deadline: 12:00 Noon, October 27, 2010.
For more information or to request a reasonable accommodation, contact:
Melanie Lott at: OSDiversity@hhs.gov